Visiting Professor 2015-2016
Hosted by the Institute for Medical Engineering & Science
Israel Ncube is an Associate Professor of Mathematics at Alabama A&M University.
Research interests: Nonlinear Dynamical Systems, Real and Complex Analysis, Stochastic Approximation, Mathematical Modeling
By Israel Ncube (then at York University)
December 6, 2001
This web presentation contains the audio and slides of a lecture given at the Fields Institute, University of Toronto as part of the Workshop on Computational Challenges in Dynamical Systems.
1. Existence and stability of synchronous and mirror-reflecting equilibria of a neural network, Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete, and Impulsive Systems Series B: Applications & Algorithms, 21, 215-227, 2014.
2. Stability in a distributed delay differential equation, Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete, and Impulsive Systems Series B: Applications & Algorithms, 21, 91-99, 2014.
3. Existence and stability of a synchronous oscillation in a neural system with delayed coupling, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 412, 1036-1044, 2014.
4. Asymptotic stability in a multiple-delayed scalar differential equation, Far East Journal of Dynamical Systems, 21(2), 115-127, 2013.
5. Stability switching and Hopf bifurcation in a multiple-delayed neural network with distributed delay, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 407, 141-146, 2013.